We will work with all commercial insurance companies and submit claims on our patients’ behalf. We are unable to accept Medicare, Medicaid or Tricare. If you do not have insurance and would like to pay out-of-pocket, we can treat you — we have a simple fee-for-service plan. We accept all major credit cards and cash.
Because CMS (Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services) does not yet recognize Freestanding Emergency Departments, Beaumont Emergency Center cannot accept Medicare or Medicaid at this time.
Pursuant to Senate Bill 425 and House Bill 3276, the following is for your information:
- This facility is a freestanding emergency medical care facility;
- This facility charges rates comparable to a hospital emergency room and may charge a facility fee;
- This facility or a physician providing medical care at the facility may not be a participating provider in your health benefit plan provider network; and
- The physician providing medical care at this facility may bill separately from the facility for the medical care provided to you.
- This facility is not a participating provider in any health benefit plan provider network. However, under the Affordable Healthcare Act (ACA/Obamacare), your health insurance company is required to process your emergency visit at in-network benefit levels.