Billing Inquiries: 832-653-3200 – M-F 8:00am-5:30pm CST
We strive to eliminate the confusion of healthcare insurance claims. Registration, billing, and reimbursement processes are simplified and streamlined for our patients. We constantly advocate on our patients’ behalf.
- We identify and collect any co-pay at the time of service but only the designated in-network copay.
- We do not bill the patient until we have exhausted all appeals with the insurer and agreed on the amount that the insurer is responsible for.
- We do not bill the patient until we have a final payment from the insurer.
- We do not bill the patient for any coinsurance amounts that the insurer did not treat as allowed or allowable.
- We will make appropriate adjustments to any charges that the insurer failed to agree were for emergency medical services.
- We provide a patient advocate to deal with all other insurance issues including any efforts of the health insurers to deny coverage for other reasons.
Almost everyone agrees that health insurance reimbursements have become a big problem area for all insureds but we do all we can do to make it our problem and not your problem.
Click here to review our prices.
Click here to review our Medicare/Medicaid policies.
*Beaumont Emergency Room follows Federal AND Texas State EMTALA protections. ALL patients who present to Beaumont Emergency Room are evaluated for the presence of an emergency medical condition, and, if one exists, they will receive emergency stabilization and treatment, including transfer to a higher level of care when necessary, without regard to their ability to pay.