Clean, Safe & Fast
At Beaumont Emergency Center, we understand the concerns of those in our community when seeking emergency care. For this reason, we have implemented a specific protocol for our staff and for patient visits in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. These steps range from keeping our Emergency Center clean on the hour every hour, to complete separate entrances for respiratory patients. This allows us to minimize exposure to and transmission of all viruses, especially COVID-19. Our staff is equipped with PPE, masks, and enforced to practice hand hygiene.
While you do your part to keep your home, your family, your children safe from coronavirus, we’re doing our part at Beaumont Emergency Center to make sure our facility is safe, clean, and as always fast and efficient to take care of you and the big (and little) emergencies that happened to each one of us.
Beaumont Emergency Center Patient Intake Process and Procedures
- If you are experiencing symptoms of fever, cough, and body aches you will follow the signs leading to the West Entrance of our facility.
- Upon entering the West Entrance, you will be required to pick up a registration packet. Inside the packet, you will find a pen, a mask, and paperwork.
- Please be sure to place the mask on and begin filling out your paperwork.
- After you have completed your paperwork, you will be instructed to contact a nurse using the facility telephone located on the table next to the registration packets to be triaged.
- You will then enter the facility and be escorted to one of our Negative Pressure Rooms which are used as an isolation technique to avoid cross-contamination from room to room.
- A nurse will visit with you for examination purposes and then one of our designated emergency physicians will visit with you shortly after.
- Our Emergency physician will determine if any testing is needed and will provide specific instructions based on your medical emergency needs.
- Cleaning of the facility takes place on the hour, every hour, and after every patient visit. Linens and any other materials used are replaced immediately after anyone patient visits.
At Beaumont Emergency Center we will always go above and beyond for each of our patients to ensure high quality care, safety, and patient satisfaction.